5.30.2010

Rock & Roll Baby


So recently, I remembered that my mother once told me something humorous about my travelling talents as an infant. So on a recent visit, i asked her more about this strange phenomenon


Apparently, during that precious time when children first learn to crawl, i chose another method; rolling.


My mum said she used to set me up with toys and cushions and just let me play for a while. But when i got bored, i let myself loll back, and then just let the good times roll
;)


But unfortunately, i hadn't precisely got the knack down, as i could only roll one way.
So she would come to check on me and find me stuck in a corner. Just continuously trying to roll into the wall, most likely, and repeatedly hitting my head. Apparently I wouldn't even cry, I was probably just too dayum confused.

Much like a hamster in a ball.






Rolling is far more fun then crawling, and even more fun then walking, and I aim to roll places more often.

That's all for now.
I have an exam don't ya know.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment