2.02.2011

What I’m watching this week 2/2/11

I thought this would be an interesting idea to do as a blog. Seeing as I love trawling through endless lots on eBay, and can’t afford 1/5 of all the items I would like to that I watch, why not share the best ones?

So here’s what I’m watching this week:

  1. a delicious tie-dye maxi skirt that I can see myself wearing now all the way into Summer
  2. I really want a type writer for my journals and things, it’s currently between this one or this one
  3. I could not tell you how many lace crop tops I have looked at on eBay, all for them to go way over a tenner. Here is one that looks low and luscious
  4. Two days ago, these USA shorts from Topshop were £4, now they’re £31. They sold out in the shop too and have become gold dust. Bid at your own peril…
  5. And lastly, being back at uni and already spending my loan on take-away coffess (working at Pret A Manger has made me an addict, I swear), I figure a sensible purchase would be a nice flask.

and the one that got away….

No comments:

Post a Comment